This legal notice regulates the use of the website [www.totalsafepack.com], which is owned by BKTS, S.L. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Visiting THE WEBSITE OWNER’s website attributes you with the status of USER and is subject to full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the terms and conditions published in this legal notice. Said terms and conditions may be modified by THE WEBSITE OWNER without prior notice, in which case they will be published and notification thereof will be provided as soon as possible.
For this reason, it is recommended that you read the contents carefully should you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
Furthermore, the USER undertakes to use this website correctly in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, data traffic use and this Legal Notice, and shall answer to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties for any damages that may arise as a result of failure to meet said obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly forbidden and THE WEBSITE OWNER may refuse or withdraw access to and use of the website at any time.
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in compliance with Spanish law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, hereby informs you that:
- Their corporate name is BKTS, S.L.
- Their tax code is B60414190
- Their registered address is PASAJE MONTSERRAT ISERN, 6 – 08908 – L`HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT
- [TRADE REGISTER DETAILS, BKTS]
In order to contact us, we place different means of contact at your disposal as set out below:
- Phone: (+34) 932 237 089
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communication between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER shall be considered effective to all intents and purposes when received via any of the above-mentioned means.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
This website and its services can be accessed free of charge. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER may make the use of any of the services offered on their website conditional upon previously filling out the corresponding form.
The USER guarantees that all details that they pass on to THE WEBSITE OWNER are true and up to date and they shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations that they may make.
The USER expressly undertakes to use THE WEBSITE OWNER’s contents and services appropriately and not to use them, among other things, to:
- Publish any illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive contents or any contents that sympathise with terrorism or, more generally, any contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses to the website or carry out any actions that are likely to alter, mar, interrupt or generate errors or damage any electronic documents, data or physical and software systems belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; or to impede access for other users of the website and its services through mass consumption of the IT resources via which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides their services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of THE WEBSITE OWNER’s or third party IT systems and, where applicable, glean information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach the confidentiality of information belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Steal the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights and whereby this is permitted by law.
- Gather data for publicity purposes and send publicity of any kind, communications with the aim of selling or any other commercial communication without prior consent.
All contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, and its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work belonging to THE WEBSITE OWNER and their rights of use may not be considered to have been granted to any third party beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Ultimately, users who access this website may see the contents and, where applicable, make authorised private copies provided that the copied elements are not subsequently passed on to third parties or installed on servers connected to networks, or exploited in any other way.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive symbols of any kind that appear on the website belong to THE WEBSITE OWNER and the use of or access to them may not be understood to grant the USER any rights thereto.
Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other action that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the rights of use are prohibited.
The addition of a hyperlink by no means implies that there is a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website on which the hyperlink is established, nor does it imply that THE WEBSITE OWNER has accepted and approved its contents or services.
THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be liable for each user’s use of the materials placed at their disposal on this website nor for any actions that they may carry out based on said materials.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY REGARDING ACCESS AND USE
The contents of this website are of a general nature and are merely for information purposes; access to all contents is not fully guaranteed, nor do we guarantee that said contents are exhaustive, accurate, applicable or up to date, nor that they are ideal or useful for a specific purpose.
As far as is permitted by law, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held liable for damages of any kind arising from:
- Inability to access the website or lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or up-to-dateness of the contents, as well as the existence of errors or defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, published, stored or made available or those accessed via the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause changes to IT systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, data traffic use and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held liable for the actions of third parties that may infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to protect one’s honour, personal and family privacy and one’s image, as well as regulations regarding unfair competition and illicit publicity.
Likewise, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any liability regarding information that is outside of this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The links on this website are exclusively intended to inform users of the existence of other sources that are likely to expand on the contents offered by this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee and nor shall they be held liable for the correct working order or accessibility of linked websites, nor do they suggest, invite or recommend visits to said sites, meaning that they shall not be held liable for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER shall not be held liable for any hyperlinks set up by third parties.
- PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
In the event that any user or third party should consider that facts or circumstances exist revealing the illegal nature of the use of any contents and/or any activity carried out on the websites included on or accessible from this website, they are to duly notify THE WEBSITE OWNER, specifying the assumed offences.
The administrative information provided via the website does not replace the legal publication of the laws, regulations, plans, general dispositions and acts that have to be published formally in the official gazettes of the public administration, which are the only instrument to vouch for its authenticity and contents. The information made available on this website should be seen as a guide that is not legally binding.
- APPLICABLE LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by current Spanish law.
The prevailing language will be Spanish.